Asking Price: $2,795,000 USD Currency Converter
Year Built: 2005
Engines: 1550 HP,Twin, Inboard, Diesel, Caterpillar, C-30, 7887hrs / 7878hrs
LOA: 106′ (32.31m)
Beam: 23′ 6″ (7.16m)
Max Draft: 6′ 6″ (1.98m)
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Speed: Cruising 12 Knots
Max 17 Knots
- Tri-deck widebody with the most volume in her class.
- Main deck country kitchen galley.
- Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters.
- New bottom paint with prop speed march 2022.
- 2 standard generators and 1 night generator.
- Stern anchor system with stainless anchor.
- Full-size side-by-side refrigerator/freezer.
- Dual Subzero freezer drawers, under counter.
- Generous number of cabinets for storage.
- Spotless water systems de-ionizing filters.
TORRENS LUXURY COLLECTION is proud to present to the Australian market the 106’ Horizon ‘’ALMOST THERE’’.
‘’ALMOST THERE’’, being completely reimagined while still offering Horizon’s world class pedigree & craftsmanship.
The Tri-Deck Wide-Body 106’ Horizon is without a doubt one of the most spacious and comfortable motor yachts you will find. With safety and reliability at its core this Horizon has cruised extensively and has been beautifully maintained. Her tri-deck layout with a 23’ 6” beam provides for a very impressive salon enhanced even more by her wide beam full body design. The Owner and Guests will lavish in the immense space in each stateroom. Unlike other yachts that try to squeeze in to many staterooms the lucky guests of “Almost There” will enjoy double-door entry cabins, large California King berths and granite-appointed ensuite heads.
There are two well-finished crew cabins aft and a complete galley/country kitchen as well. The wood inside is tastefully appointed using satin Cherrywood, birds-eye and burl Maple, teak & holly soles, and ornate marble/granite countertops throughout.
For more information, full specifications & photo presentation contact Torrens Luxury Collection.