108' MANGUSTA "BLOOMS"
* Asking Price: €3,900,000 EUR Currency Converter
* Year Built: 2006, Refit: 2017
* Builder: OVERMARINE GROUP
* Engines: Twin, MTU, 12V4000 M90 x 2774,4 HP
* LOA: 33.48m (109′ 11″)
* Beam: 7.12m (23′ 5″)
* Min Draft: 1.9m (6′ 3″)
* Hull Material: GRP
* Speed (approximately): Cruising 32 Knots, Max 35 Knots
* Ext. Designer: Stefano Righini
* Flag: Monaco
* Built in 2006, major refit in 2017
* Powered by 2 X MTU 12V 4000 M90 2 x 2775 HP engines
* Equipped with a ZERO SPEED AND UNDERWAY stabilisation system
* Features a Planing GRP hull and GRP superstructure
* Truly one-of-a-kind luxury yacht
* Accommodates up to 8 guests
Torrens Luxury Collection proudly presents for sale to the Australian market the 108′ MANGUSTA “BLOOMS” Yacht. Built in 2006 and major refit done in 2017 by OVERMARINE, “BLOOMS” positions itself as the perfect coastal cruiser.
The BLOOMS features exterior design by Stefano Righini Design, with naval architecture by Overmarine Group SPA and Andrea Bacigalupo. She has a GRP hull and GRP superstructure. She is powered by 2 MTU engines, which give her a cruising speed of 32.0 kn and a top speed of 35kn. Which is perfect for corporate or family entertainment.
For more information, full specifications & photo presentation contact Torrens Luxury Collection.