Asking Price: $3,490,000 USD Currency Converter
Year Built: 2007
Engines: 2000 HP,Twin, Inboard, Diesel, MTU, 16V 2000 M91
LOA: 116′ 1″ (35.38m)
Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Launched in 2007 by the world-renowned LAZZARA.
- $500,000 in upgrades over the past two years
- 3000 hour service
- Custom furniture throughout
- Five stateroom; Master Office converted into four bunk stateroom
- Ideal Charter boat; she currently is privately owned and operated
- Open Flybridge with hot tub and custom seating
- Two Jetskis
- Crew maintained
- All new carpet
- Marble flooring in foyer
- Serving bar featuring Makore cherry base with granite top, includes ice maker, refrigerator, wine cooler, and storage for barware and accessories with three (3) bar stools
- The fully equipped galley features appliances new in 2019
- Master Cabin-Lazzara size King bed walk-with storage, innerspring mattress padded headboard
TORRENS LUXURY COLLECTION is proud to present to the Australian market the 116′ 1″ LAZZARA “HOPE FLOATS”.
This one-of-a-kind 116’ LAZZARA, built in 2007 has onboard all of the amenities one can expect from a yacht of her size, as well as many custom upgrades. In fact, half a million has been poured into the yacht since 2020. Most recently she has benefitted from a comprehensive interior refit including: new carpeting, and valances, new custom salon furniture, as well as exterior soft goods on her flybridge, bow, and aft deck. Her entertainment systems have been upgraded recently as well with new TVs and XM radio receivers throughout.
“Hope Floats” is different from other Lazzaras of this size and age range in that the master office space has been converted into a fifth stateroom, allowing room for additional friends or family. She can comfortably carry 10 guests, with the option for 12 via pullman bunks in the fifth stateroom. The crew area has also been modified to accommodate up to 5 crew, meaning the level of service onboard will be top-notch.
“Hope Floats” is ready for travel, having just received her 3000 hour service. The yacht sells with her two jet skis, which are conveniently stored on the main deck in the pods. Additionally, her hydraulic swim platform is set up to carry a RIB.
The main deck storage for her toys allows for additional relaxation space on the flybridge for enjoying the sun or entertaining guests.
For more information, full specifications & photo presentation contact Torrens Luxury Collection.