124' AMELS ''CHESELLA"
* Asking Price: Contact us
* Year Built: 1983 Major Refit 2017/2018
* Builder: Amels Shipyard
* Engines: Twin 425 HP, Caterpillar 3412s
* LOA: 124′ (37.80m)
* Beam: 23′ (7.01m)
* Max Draft 8′ 8″ (2.64m)
* Hull Material: Steel
* Speed: Cruising 11 Knots approximately
* Multi-million dollar major refit 2014/2015 By famed shipbuilders Norman Wright & Sons , Including new C18 Caterpillar main engines, Genset, dual Gyro Seakeeper Zero speed stabilisers , full Simrad navigation package, complete paint job.
* Little Hoquiam by Westport pedigree.
* Long range cruising capabilities.
* Full Beam master Suite with dual ensuites.
* Large volume, with Australian family entertaining layout.
TORRENS LUXURY COLLECTION is proud to present this exceptional Amels super yacht ‘’Chesella’’ was built by the famous Amels shipyard and a recent major refit has brought this 124′ motor yacht up to the highest standards.‘’Chesella’’ is elegant and well-proportioned and accommodates up to 12 guests in six cabins in an arrangement that features a full-beammaster suite, two VIP Suites and two twin cabins – each with an additional Pullman berth. There is also a sixth bunk cabin providing accommodation suitable for both adults and children.
‘’Chesella’’ interior, completely refurbished using the finest fabrics from Ralph Lauren and other leading designers, creates a state-of-the art, Over her four decks, Chesella also offers a variety of outdoor spaces. The large main deck is covered and the bridge deck aft area, with its large bank of seating, is perfect for more casual alfresco dining. The sun deck features a Jacuzzi, outdoor bar facilities and a large cushioned lounge area to aft.
‘’Chesella’’ also has a wide selection of water toys, which include a Wave Runner jet ski, diving and fishing gear, stand up paddle boards, as well as an array of inflatables that can be towed behind her 17′ tender. Chesella is the perfect yacht for a number of families wanting to travel together in comfort and luxury.