130’ MANGUSTA "BEACHHOUSE"
* Asking Price: $8,156,341 USD Currency Converter
* Year Built: 2009 Refit: 2019
* Builder: OVERMARINE GROUP
* Engines: 4677 HP,Twin, Inboard, Diesel, MTU, 16 V 4000 M93L – 3440kW, 8500hrs / 8400hrs
* LOA: 40m (131′ 3″)
* Beam: 7.82m (25′ 8″)
* Max Draft: 1.6m (5′ 3″)
* Hull Type: GRP
* Speed (approximately): Cruising 30 Knots, Max 41 Knots
* Ext Designer: Stefano Righini Design
* Flag: Maltese
* Built in 2009, major refit in 2019
* Built with the latest upgraded hull
* High level of comfort with great development of
* Truly one-of-a-kind luxury yacht
* 2 x KHOLER 70EFOZ marine generators capacity of 70 kW
* Fitted with the pair of the latest edition MTU 4000 engines
* Performance measurement system
* Equipped with Zero Speed Stabilizers
* Laundry room – Washing machine and dryer
* Accommodates up to 10 guests in 4 luxurious cabins
Torrens Luxury Collection proudly presents for sale to the Australian market the 130’ MANGUSTA “BEACHHOUSE” Yacht in beautiful turnkey condition. Built in 2009 by the renowned Italian yard Overmarine, “Beachouse” positions itself as the perfect coastal cruiser.
Beachouse (hull no. 15 of the Mangusta 130 production series) is the first unit built with the latest upgraded hull which, with new keel, gives it a much more comfortable and direct steering line through the sea compared to previous Mangusta 130. Equipped with Zero Speed Stabilizers, her cruise speed is of 34-35 knots at 1850 rpm.
Performances are also improved by new editions MTU 4000 engines installed which enable the boat being faster compared to others of the same series. What is even more important is that Beachouse is the result of mixing seaworthiness and speed together with accurate interior design, high level of comfort with great development of
This truly one-of-a-kind luxury yacht features numerous spaces, an enormous saloon and dining area in the upper deck, with a front pilot station. A media room equipped with the latest technology audio/video equipment is located on the lower deck, together with accommodation which can host up to 10 guests in 4 luxurious cabins – a full beam master, VIP, double and triple with Pullman.