130’ MANGUSTA "JOMAR"
* Asking Price: €6,700,000 Euro Currency Converter
* Year Built: 2007
* Builder: MANGUSTA
* Engines: 3645 HP,Twin, Inboard, Diesel, MTU, 16V 4000 M90, 2047hrs / 2084hrs
* LOA: 40m (131′ 3″)
* Beam: 7.76m (25′ 6″)
* Max Draft: 1.35m (4′ 6″)
* Hull Material: GRP
* Speed (approximately): Cruising 23 Knots, Max 32 Knots
* Flag: Jamaica
* Built in 2007 and major refit in 2019, spent over 700,000 USD.
* Commercially compliant.
* Five well-appointed cabins with a full beam master and VIP.
* Great outdoor volumes.
* Perfect configuration to relax and enjoy the moment.
* Dedicated Owners on deck penthouse suite.
* accommodates 11 guests.
* Expansive exterior decks for entertaining.
* The exterior areas are designed to maximize the space and clear views of the surrounding landscapes.
* extremely sophisticated interior design.
TORRENS LUXURY COLLECTION are proud to present ‘’JOMAR’’ the 130’ Mangusta for sale to the Australian market. “JOMAR” 130′ Mangusta was built in 2007 by MANGUSTA. With it’s beautiful & unique exterior design, “JOMAR” is built to explore the world’s oceans in style & comfort.
“JOMAR” is twin water-jets diesel Mediterranean Sport motor yacht of contemporary design, in the style of the other Mangusta motor yachts, with a modified deep V planning hull, flared bow and transom type stern with integrated bathing platform.
For more information, full specifications & photo presentation contact Torrens Luxury Collection.