48' RIVA DOLCERIVA
* Asking Price: $2,349,000 USD Currency Converter
* Year Built: 2020, Delivered: 2021
* Builder: RIVA
* Engines: 1000 HP,Twin, Inboard, Diesel,
Volvo , D13, IPS 1000, 160hrs / 160hrs
* LOA: 48′ (14.63m)
* Beam: 14′ (4.27m)
* Min Draft: 4′ 10″ (1.47m)
* Hull Material: Fiberglass
* Speed (approximately): Cruising 27 Knots, Max 35 Knots
* Flag: United States
* Built in 2019, delivered in 2020
* Powered by Twin MTU 12V2000 Engines at 1920 HP Each
* Custom Exterior Canvas Protection and Coverings
* Dometic Spot Zero ZTC11 2000GPD Water Purification System With Dock & Water Maker Processing
* Truly one-of-a-kind luxury yacht
* Custom Besenzoni Electric Gangway – Starboard Transom
* Accommodates up to 8 guests
* Manual Awning for Bow, Swim Step, and Flybridge
* Foot-Kick Button for Handsfree Exit/Entrance on All Sliding Doors
Torrens Luxury Collection proudly presents for sale to the Australian market the 48′ RIVA DOLCERIVA Yacht in beautiful turnkey condition. Built in 2020 and delivered in 2021 by RIVA DOLCERIVA positions itself as the perfect coastal cruiser.
The launch of a new Riva is always a big event, especially when it’s a fast, open model that straddles the gap between the yard’s smaller, sexier retro-inspired sportsboats and its larger, more luxurious sportscruisers.
In fact, right up until the opening day of the Cannes boat show its looks, its size and even its name were a closely guarded secret; all we were told was that it was less than 70ft and would we like to sea trial it? Let me see now – of course we damned-well would!