* Asking Price: $1,999,000 USD Currency Converter
* Year Built: 2015
* Builder: AZIMUT YACHTS
* Engines: 1400 HP,Twin, Inboard, Diesel,
MAN, D2862le446, 640hrs / 640hrs
* LOA: 70′ (21.34m)
* Beam:18′ 5″ (5.61m)
* Max Draft: 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
* Hull Type: Fiberglass
* Speed (approximately): Cruising 28 Knots, Max 30 Knots
* Ext Designer: Stefano Righini Design
* Built in 2015.
* Silver Painted Hull
* Zebrano interior (Dark Wood)
* RAYMARINE Video cameras
* Joystick control for bow and stern thrusters
* 2 upgraded generator with 20 KW
* Tropical A/C 126000 BTU
* 2 Seakeeper gyro stabilizer
* Two floodlights installed on aft flybridge.
* Washer and dryer units in lower deck.
* Wooden floor in salon, dinette & helm station.
* Spare conduits connecting engine room/wheelhouse/radar arch.
Torrens Luxury Collection proudly presents for sale to the Australian market the 70’ AZIMUT S Sports Yacht in beautiful turnkey condition . With approximately 600 low hours , Italian craftsmanship , built with dual Seakkeeper stabilisers and a list of major extras this S60 Azimut positions itself as the perfect coastal cruiser.
This sense of grandeur is amplified, when admiring the unprecedented design of the windows that designer Stefano Righini, intended to be “extreme”. They are as tall and wide as they are extreme, with a surface of over 162 sf. (15 sm.).
Extreme in design, with their elegant “shark’s fin” that rises from the deckhouse, extending into the perfect elliptical design of the windowpanes. extreme also in terms of the amount of natural light that penetrates through them. the lower deck is the most comprehensive in its class with 4 cabins and 4 bathrooms. as the largest fly bridge in its category, the Azimut 70 offers 323 sf. (30 sm.) to enjoy betwixt the sky and the sea; over 162 sf. (15 sm.) of glass surfaces that allow light to cascade through; balanced design that is typical to the entire range. it is not by chance that the 70 Azimut is a huge success, and it is not by chance that it is the best build from the factory! the owner paid for it!
For more information, full specifications & photo presentation contact Torrens Luxury Collection.