75' LAZZARA "LSX I"
* Asking Price: $1,349,000 US Currency Converter
* Year Built: 2009
* Builder: LAZZARA
* Engines: 4x, Volvo , D6-435D-A, 435 HP
* LOA: 75′ (22.86m)
* Beam: 18′ 2″ (5.54m)
* Hull Material: Fiberglass
* Max Draft: 4′ 6″ (1.37m)
* Ext. Designer: LAZZARA
* Flag: United States
* Built in 2009
* Powered by 435 HP,Quad, 2009, Inboard, Diesel, Volvo Engine
* The floor plan of the LSX 75 is truly on another level
* Complete engine and IPS service complete in August 2021
* Air Conditioning system descaled and upgraded pumps and manifolds
Torrens Luxury Collection proudly presents for sale to the Australian market the 75′ LAZZARA “LSX I” Yacht. Built and delivered in 2009 by LAZZARA positions itself as the perfect coastal cruiser.
The LSX 75 from renowned US ship builder LAZZARA Yachts is nothing short of a timeless masterpiece of engineering and design. The LSX stands up against any vessel in her respective class, whether built in 2009 or 2022!! Utilizing quad VOVLO IPS drives for outstanding performance, unmatched maneuverability, and fuel efficiency, the LSX was way ahead of her time.
Think about the brands today which install multiple IPS configurations, for example, San Lorenzo install IPS exclusively on the SX line, and there are many other brands utilizing the same engineering which LAZZARA pioneered over a decade ago.
For more information and photo presentation contact Torrens Luxury Collection.