Asking Price: $4,995,000 USD Currency Converter
Year Built: 2020
Engines: Triple, Inboard, Diesel, Volvo , IPS, 1200hrs / 1200hrs
LOA: 87′ 5″ (26.64m)
Beam: 23′ 5″ (7.14m)
Max Draft: 5′ 11″ (1.8m)
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Speed: Cruising 20 Knots, Max 23 Knots
Fuel Capacity: 2456 Gal
- Launched in 2020 by the world-renowned SANLORENZO.
- Pushing the boundaries of traditional yacht design
- Incorporation of modern design principles of home living
- Open loft-like design aesthetic
- Continuous flow from stern to bow
- Open kitchen adjacent to the formal dining area
- Main living area with wide glass walls overlooking the sea
- Seamless transition from interior to exterior
- Open cockpit/beach club area for watercraft and toys
- Spacious beach club space of 323 square feet
- Upper deck with a lounge area, reverse angled windshield, and panoramic views
TORRENS LUXURY COLLECTION is proud to present to the Australian market the 88′ SANLORENZO “NO TIME TO DIE”.
Intent to push the boundaries of traditional yacht design, Sanlorenzo literally brought on board modern design principles of home living with the SX line, whose principal design aesthetic is that of a megayacht that feels like an open loft. A central component to the SX88’s design was a continuous flow from stern to bow, replete with an open kitchen adjacent to the formal dining area, a main living area with wide glass walls overlooking the sea and a seamless transition from interior to exterior.
Aft of the main-deck living area, and down five easily negotiated steps, the open cockpit/beach club area accommodates a multitude of toys, including a tender, jet ski and sea bobs. The crane to move these watercrafts is elegantly disguised in the prolonged profile of the handrail, with no visual disturbance to the SX88’s eye-catching profile. Once the watercrafts have been effortlessly deployed, the wide stern area offers a best-in-class 323-square-feet of beach club space, shaded by umbrellas and furnished to enjoy life to the finest—at the water’s edge.
A testament to the SX88’s megayacht DNA, the only steering position is on the upper deck, with a reverse angled windshield and 9-foot-long side windows that can be lowered completely, making you one with your surroundings in a superb lounge area. A dedicated lounging area aft is left open to the elements yielding stunning views and alfresco dining.
For more information, full specifications & photo presentation contact Torrens Luxury Collection.