MODERN ELEVATED LIFESTYLE IN PRIME NORTHERN LOCATION
- 2 bedroom
- Ground Floor
- 24-hour security
- Private pool
- Rare north-facing aspect
- Italian marble flooring
- Rare ground-floor, two-bedroom residence with exclusive access to five-star resort amenities
- North-facing aspect with private terrace and pool offering views of the Broadwater
- Private 15m* marina berth with electricity, water (income producing)
- Recently completed back-to-shell renovation
- Imported Italian Carrara, Calacatta and jade marble flooring in living areas and bathrooms; hand-laid parquetry flooring in bedrooms
- Swarovski lead crystal chandeliers imported from Europe in all rooms
- Villeroy & Boch tapware in kitchen and showers; original Versace tapware over bathroom sinks
- Custom-made French linen sheer curtains, plus blackout curtains in bedrooms and living
- Parisian white airbrushed paint throughout; high ceilings, decorative plasterwork, Greek motif frescoes
- Kitchen has dark granite benchtops, white cabinetry, bevelled mirror splashbacks, built-in Miele appliances including combination microwave, oven, four-burner electric stove-top, coffee station, dishwasher
- Master suite can be closed off to living spaces for privacy and features built-in robes and ensuite with built-in marble spa bath, double sink marble vanity, decorative mosaic tiling featuring 24ct gold mosaic inlays, fully tiled shower with modern rainshower heads, bidet and toilet
- Second bedroom features built-in robe; adjoining bathroom with fully tiled shower, toilet; decorative mosaic tiling and marble vanity; sliders to terrace
- Open dining and living space features decorative powder-coated wrought-iron railing, Roman columns; marble dining table; Schmick wine and drinks fridge in living with sliders connecting to the terrace
- Alfresco hand-sanded and sealed sandstone terrace, partially covered with dining table, ceiling fan, custom-made seating with marine-grade fabric, Sonos speaker; saltwater pool, retiled with commercial glazed fencing, adjoining BBQ area
- Ducted air conditioning; fully rewired with integrated audio visual command system; TVs in living and bedrooms; recessed lighting throughout
- Fermax intercom system
- Additional storage
- Two secure garage spaces, with additional storage
- 24-hour patrolling security; marine concierge; access to five-star amenities
- No stamp duty, no capital gains
Torrens Luxury Collection proudly presents for sale a luxury coastal lifestyle at 94 SeaWorld Drive, Main Beach, Gold Coast. This two-bedroom, ground-floor residence located in a prized northern peninsula position and with access to five-star hotel facilities.
Offering a rare north-facing aspect and private pool, the residence has benefitted from a back-to-shell renovation, which has infused a contemporary Miami Beach flavour into its classic European design.
Oversized mirrors, high ceilings and walls painted fresh Parisian white reflect light and create a sense of space. Imported Italian marble flooring has been honed and resealed, while hand-laid parquetry has been coated with epoxy to bring shine and durability.
Allied to the original Palazzo Versace Hotel, subtle nods to the hotel’s namesake exist in the form of original taps in the bathrooms and a Medusa motif eternalised in a pane of frosted glass separating the master bedroom from its ensuite.
The new owner will benefit from a private marina berth – a sought-after commodity with income-earning potential – and have access to 24-hour security as part of the adjoining hotel’s facilities, which also include room service, housekeeping, concierge, lobby bar and pools, restaurants, sauna, steam room and gym.
A unique waterside offering, the residence provides a true turn-key opportunity for buyers seeking resort-level living within one of the Gold Coast’s most salubrious and exclusive addresses.
The residence is conveniently located on The Spit at Main Beach, which is undergoing massive regeneration. It is in proximity to a host of amenities, including the retail and restaurant precinct of Marina Mirage and the soon to be built elite development Mantaray Marina and Residences. Cross the road to find yourself on patrolled The Spit Beach, while Tedder Avenue 1km away is the community hub of Main Beach and has a selection of restaurants, cafes and service-focused shops and businesses. Access to the Broadwater is on the doorstep for a day spent on the water or for easy access to Stradbroke Island. Those who like a stroll can walk along The Spit Coastal Reserve to Doug Jenning Park. Main Beach is in proximity to elite schools The Southport School and St Hilda’s about 5km away.
Experience a waterfront luxury lifestyle in a world-class position.
LOCATION : 94 SEAWORLD DRIVE MAIN BEACH GOLD COAST
Book a private inspection to get a true feel for superior luxury, lifestyle and location.